If you are a Subaru enthusiast, you know very well that maintaining and repairing vehicles from their line requires expertise and particular knowledge. This is exactly what we possess at Hailey Import Service considering our decades of experience providing comprehensive Subaru service in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Our team of seasoned technicians specializes in preventive maintenance and repair of vehicles under the Subaru and Volvo brands as both lines built a reputation founded on values similar to ours -- excellence and reliability.
Why Should You Get Your Subaru Car Serviced by Professionals?
Given the number of tutorials and do-it-yourself articles about car maintenance on the web, it is not surprising that many car owners are “playing mechanic” and ditching professional services. Unless you have the training and technical knowledge on car maintenance and repair, particularly a high-end brand like Subaru, attempting to service your car on your own can lead to disaster.
Here are some of the reasons why you should get your Subaru car serviced by professionals like us at Hailey:
- Reading about maintaining or repairing your car is different from actual execution as you need skills, hands-on experience, technical know-how, and even the right tools and equipment to carry out the different services correctly.
- Fixing a mistake you have committed while trying to service your car on your own can be more costly than sending your vehicle straight for preventive maintenance to professionals like us.
- Servicing car brands like Subaru require expert knowledge that even common mechanics do not possess, how much more an ordinary car owner like you?
What are the Things You Need to Remember When Sending Your Subaru for Service?
Sending your Subaru for servicing can be an extremely gratifying experience if you know how to go through the process. Here are important points you need to remember to get the most out of your visit:
- Avoid telling the mechanic what to do. Keep in mind that you are sending your car to experts. Instead of offering solutions, simply explain the situation in detail so that the technician can understand the problem and come up with the best solution to address it.
- Tell the mechanic what you want to be checked. Do not expect that every component of your car will be inspected and tested during servicing. If there is a specific part of your car that you are concerned about, make sure that you convey this to the technician so that he can check it thoroughly.
- Ask for a quotation. Before you let the shop start working on your car, it is best that you ask for a price quotation so that you would know if it is within your budget. If the quote is higher than you expected, you can tell the service advisor your concern so he can offer you a more suitable deal.
If you are planning on sending your precious Subaru for preventive maintenance or repair, make sure that you choose a professional automotive shop that knows and loves the brand as you do like us at Hailey Import Service. Our remarkable Subaru service in Greensboro is backed by our four decades of automotive experience. Call us today to learn what we can do for you.Subaru Service Greensboro
View Larger Map