Our repair services include:
- Undercar Services such as brakes, exhaust, driveline, and shocks & struts.
- Engine & Transmission Repairs including timing belts, cylinder heads, cylinder blocks, automatic & manual transmissions, clutches, and transfer case.
- Heating/Cooling Systems including air conditioning, coolant system flush, belts, hoses, and radiators.
- Electrical System Repairs such as computers, starters, alternators, check engine light issues, and more.
Our maintenance services include:
- Factory Recommended Service/Maintenance
- 30/60/90K Mileage Maintenance
- Oil, Lube, and Filter
- Fuel Injection
- Ignition Systems including wires & cables
- Spark Plugs
- Oil, Lube & Filter
- Check Engine Lights
- Tire Rotation & Balance
In North Carolina an annual vehicle safety inspection and must be completed by a certified NC Vehicle Inspector.
Their are 22 counties in North Carolina that also require an On-Board Diagnostic Emissions inspection which includes Emissions and Safety inspections.
Whether you have a blowout, a flat tire, or your tread is telling you that it is time to get new tires, we can help you get the right tire for your Subaru or Volvo vehicle.
We are an authorized Interstate Battery dealer.
We can test and, if needed, replace your vehicle’s battery. Call us today for more information.